GWO members strive for an injury free work environment in the wind turbine industry, through cooperation among the members, who set common standards for safety training and emergency procedures.
The GWO Training Committee supports this aim by:
- Driving the development and implementation of new GWO training standards for the wind industry
- Reviewing, maintaining and updating existing GWO training standards to ensure accuracy and validity
- Communicating benefits and business case from improved efficiency and effectiveness of GWO training
- Monitoring and evaluating quality of training provision and certification to drive up standards of training
- Supporting the GWO Secretariat in responding to training queries from GWO members, training providers and other stakeholders